Our HydroFacial employs up to seven different technologies to smooth, hydrate and cleanse the skin, of which the therapist will usually select 2–4 to address each client’s specific concerns:
- Hydro Peel: a combination of three hydro peeling solutions containing AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) which exfoliate, hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Deep Vibrational Exfoliation: a vibrating capsule containing citric acid and sodium bicarbonate exfoliates and oxygenates the skin.
- Oxygen: increases cell regeneration and helps prevent breakouts.
- Skin lifting: iontophoresis (a mild form of electrical stimulation) is used to create a lifting effect on the skin.
- Gentle Ultrasound: this is used whilst the mask is applied to help products penetrate deeper into the skin for a stronger hydration effect.
- Gentle Radiofrequency: carefully-calibrated radio waves penetrate the dermis to stimulate the fibroblasts, encouraging new production of collagen and elastin.
- Hot/Cold Therapy: for deep cleansing, and to tighten and close the pores at the end of the treatment.
Best results are achieved with an initial course of 6–8 treatments, performed every two weeks, followed by a regular top-up treatment every 4 weeks.
Please be advised that this facial is not suitable during pregnancy, nor is it recommended for active acne sufferers, or people with highly sensitive skins.